Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Run Run Run

So I wish I wrote in this more. SO here I am making an effort.
I am Stuck at my internship waiting for a MILLION of papers to be copied. So what better thing to do than sit here and update my life.

We have been going to the Gym that is exciting. I have gained some weight in the past couple years which seems to happen when people get in a serious relationship and start to cook a lot. Cooking for 2 is kinda hard sometimes. I like to make a lot. So to me joining the Gym was a no brainer.

I actually really love it. I can now run almost a whole mile straight in about 12.5 mins. (No laughing) It is way hard. But i am improving. and that's what matters. Mike has even gotten to where he enjoys going (not that he needs to) but hes a good husband and realizes that I need his physical support so I can lose weight. So far I've lost about 4ish pounds. Which isnt as good as I would like but... its a start.

So incentive is Kristin's Wedding. Which is not until June, but i have to buy a bridesmaid dress. they are super cute and I wanna get it to look nice too.

1 comment:

  1. That is so impressive! You have to start to get anything done and 4 pounds is not at all bad! You'll be one hot momma by June and then you'll want to have a baby. It's a vicious cycle I am learning :). So when are you vacationing in the great Rocky Mountains? I hear Utah is nice. Just an idea. I like your blog, do it more!

    ReplyDelete