Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Traditions
We are so excited about the holidays. I cannot wait! It is very exciting to have our first Christmas with a new baby. Mike and I have been brain storming about holiday traditions to start with Oliver to make it as special as we can. Mike said this morning that when "Santa" comes and we leave out the milk and cookies, "We know Santa very well and know that he really likes Egg Nogg, not milk..." It was very cute. So Nogg it is i guess! I read somewhere that people used the tree skirt and each year trace the children's hands on the skirt with the year. I think this would be super cute to have as they are older and have a bunch of hands from each age all over it. I think I'm going to start this one. Do you have a holiday tradition that you want your kids to remember when they are older? I want my children to love the holidays and for it to be a special time of year. Oh well i guess nap time is over for little Oliver. Time to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment