I am NOT good at updating this... that is a fact. However, It seems the baby is starting to sleep earlier and now I have FREE time! All I do is baby. So nights when he goes to bed are time to catch up on my DVR. Lots of things are new with baby. He is just over 5 months old now (can you believe it? me either).
So at 5months:
He has mastered rolling, spinning on his belly, biting EVERYONE and everything, i foresee a problem with this is the very near future. He screams when strangers are in his face talking to him. He is obsessed with the dog, the dog does not feel the same... He can sit up pretty well but tends to fall over without warning. He likes to chew on my cell phone case and the remote. He wants to crawl sooo bad, he can go backward. So it will not be long before he is all over the house, we need to get the kitchen baby proofed asap! oh and as of today he officially has a tooth, you cannot see it yet but I can feel it peaking through. He seems so grown up.
16.8 lbs- 95 percentile
27 inches - also 95 %
He is a super heavy baby. I feel like I'm working out just carrying him around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment