Thursday, April 7, 2011

6 months


6 months stats:

19lbs
28 1/2 inches




He is a pretty big guy! If you look close you can see one of his two cute little teeth. He likes to bite EVERYTHING and everyone. He can already CRAWL, which seem just crazy at 6 months that he can do that already. He has started the last couple days pulling himself up to everything. He stands up on the coffee table and knocks things on the floor. He wants to walk to bad. He needs to slow down. He is growing so fast.

Next month is Micheal and I's 2 year anniversary. I'm excited we got a hotel in Columbus and are going to take Oliver swimming. My parents have agreed to keep Olive while we are there. SO I finally get a night off.

I think my mom is a little nervous. So am I Oliver still does not sleep too well. I don't know what to do with him. Hopefully he will behave for them.

We have started feeding him foods, he doesn't love the concept just yet... He is more interested in grabbing the spoon or bowl and eating it than the food on it... He loves to eat paper... especially mail and mommy's magazines. He love the remote and cell phone, which shows mommy needs to not be on her cell phone so often.

This weekend Oliver will go to his first party. His Uncle, mikes youngest brother, turns 2. I realize he is too young to realize how fun birthday parties are but still.

Okay I should go, Oliver is beating up daddy on the floor as I type. Silly boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment