I seriously need to get with this blogging thing. The last thing i posted was Oliver's birth... Man that seems like forever ago. I'm not going to try and catch up.
I will just say not a whole lot has changed around here, except it's cold now and Oliver is running around like crazy! In my life i had an interesting opportunity to teach a graduate class at Ball State but then there was low enrollment and the class was cancelled... so maybe another time. I was really scared to teach a class anyway. I have never wanted to teach but I was a little proud and excited to have it offered to me.
Oliver started walking around 10 months. He is still not talking but makes a lot of noise. He is happy. Sleeps great. Wants to drag me around the house to "look" for things... He loves the dog. He is a very busy kid. He doesn't have a toy or thing he is into right now. He plays with my pots and Tupperware more than anything. He likes to pull everything out and re-arrange everything. If you are looking to something you saw him have chances are he left it in place of new toy. He like to do that.
I will just have to post a few videos of Oliver, so everyone can see how he's grown.
Here is him on Halloween. We only went to a few houses by Mike's mom's house and handed out some candy. He liked it. I think he looks cute with his little walk.
This is Oliver making cookies. He loved it!
This kid has got moves. And by moves he bounces and spins in circles. This one is a little long... but towards the end he gets into it. I had to keep changing the music channels to try and find one he would dance too. and He kinda falls on his face but it doesn't stop him! haha.
Hopefully I will update this sooner than the last time!
No comments:
Post a Comment